Sales & Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager. You will be focused on generating new business within an assigned territory – responding to inbound inquiries as well as blanketing your region with outbound activity. Domain expertise and experience in selling and formulating strategies for customer relationship management, loyalty management, direct marketing and digital marketing solutions for brands and retailers. The candidate would be responsible for new business sales both to small and medium enterprises.
While experience is important, the qualities that we believe are more important to us and can compensate for lack of your experience are confidence, great communication skills, understanding of social and mobile marketing and most importantly a go-getter attitude.
- Ensure development of new customers and markets
- Participate in strategic direction setting
- Entry in new segments
- Targeting new customers in the existing segments
- Medium and long term growth plans
- Identifying customers with commercial potential for business growth
- Establish and grow effective relationships with existing and potential clients
- Provide guidance and direction to new recruits within the department
- Disseminate targets set by the top management among the team and monitor them on a regular basis
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidate must be highly disciplined with self-motivated positive energy and should take care of company regional business to the expected level.
- Should be capable of managing the region assigned to them to ensure proper sales. Responsible for achieving the client or activation targets of their specified region.
- Excellent presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations.
- Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel when required.
Compensation: Compensation will be competitive, comparable to Industry Standards and shall not be a constraint for the right candidate.
- Ideafarms is an established Design and Innovation company where you will interact with highly-motivated people with interdisciplinary skills and will get a chance to understand and work with latest technologies, on some of the coolest products and have lots of fun.
- You get to work with us in bringing to market one of our latest innovations which will revolutionize the way brands interact with their customers.
- Our end users are at the focus of whatever we do.You have the opportunity to help evolve the product further into being one of its kinds through your feedback and user interactions.
- Rapid career progression and an opportunity to help us bring many more products to market based on your performance and our growth.
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below